Providing a full bulk sorting solution
What we do
NextOre is an equipment supplier and provider of expert services for bulk ore sorting.
We are global leaders in bulk ore sorting and our expert personnel can assist you in all stages from of design and implementation including:
- Lab testing – assess the suitability of MR technology for sensing your ore
- Desktop sortability assessments – Evaluate the heterogeneity of the orebody, determine its suitability for bulk ore sorting, and estimate the scale of potential impact
- Concept design – Assist with site selection to best integrate bulk ore sorting within an existing or designed mining operation
- Installation and commissioning – An expert team of NextOre personnel will assist with the installation and undertake commissioning of our systems on your site
- Equipment supply – Structures include ‘dry hire’ (equipment lease only) through to fully-serviced and staffed operating solutions.
Mining’s Preferred Bulk Ore Sorting Solution
NextOre complete sensing, sorting and tracking solution, guiding mining operations on the ore handling lifecycle, from design to implementation.
The Company’s pioneering magnetic resonance technology – unparalleled in the mining sector for its accuracy and speed of grade measurement – is the culmination of decades of research and development by the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO).
Synthesising decades of finance, science and technology expertise across Africa, Australia, North America and South America, NextOre’s Board of Directors comprises a mix of experienced mining executives including Executive Chairman of RFC Ambrian Rob Adamson, CSIRO Mineral Resources Director Dr Nick Cutmore, and Worley Senior Vice President of Technology, Nick Bell.
Co-Founded by CSIRO, RFC Ambrian and Worley in 2017, NextOre is led by a highly credentialed management team with diverse commercial and scientific expertise, including CEO Chris Beal, COO Shivika Singh, and CFO Uno Makotsvana.
Awards and GrantsCelebrating Company Success and Industry Recognition
Mines and Money Technology Company of the Year 2022
NextOre has been awarded the 2022 Outstanding Achievement Award for Technology Company of the Year 2022.
2021 KCA Award for Best Licensing Deal
NextOre has been awarded the 2021 KCA Award for the Best Licensing Deal.
Australian Technology Competition Winner 2020
NextOre has been announced as the winner of the Australian Technology Competition 2020 Mining Technologies Award.
The Physical Sciences Fund Program 2019
NextOre awarded $1.07m grant from the Physical Sciences Fund to fit its breakthrough grade detection system to mobile mining machinery.
IMARC 2018 Pitch Battle Winner
NextOre CEO, Chris Beal, won first prize in IMARC 2018’s inaugural METS to Miners & Engineers’ Pitch Battle.